MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

This beats all the others...

This is probably my favorite out of all the other MvC3 commercials on Newgrounds.

Danny the Crab - Valentines Day Danny the Crab - Valentines Day

dang

poor danny, good animation. I like the humor that you demonstrated.

rick rolled rick rolled

lol

he died of rick roll. His house needs fixing though, it looks like he built it from wood found in the dumpster at a construction site. Animation could get some improvement and all. Also could you at least raise the rating from everyone to teen or mature, cause there's a penis and an almost naked chick at the youtube site, sothing you don't want to show a six year old. I probably sound like an old granny but there it is, good job overall.

MadVTaco responds:

The house is supposed to look like it's been beaten down. Also, I don't feel like rating this for teens just because there is a brief penis clip that barely anyone notices. Thanks for the review though.

1HG: Youth Ward 1HG: Youth Ward

first, 1HGUberFan asked me to tell anyone that's wants a code for a full game unlock is out of luck. He just gave up his last one :(
Second, if you do want a code for full game unlock you'll have to get it from the creator's tumblr page by donating the appropriate amount to recieve a code, again, sorry.
That all being said, I really enjoyed this installment and I hope another one comes out soon!

Floaty Bubble DEMO Floaty Bubble DEMO

Nice

Pretty good and all with easy controls, a few times I think my bubble popped without me actually touching the wall. Overall a 9/10

mostwantedboy responds:

Yeah, it does that. I think it's a glitch. I'm going to try and fix that in the original version, thanks for pointing that out! And thanks for the review! :D

One Chance One Chance

Lol

Thanks FiberCode, sorry Awkward SilenceGames but it is replayable. Good game though and I really enjoyed the only one chance concept and it got me thinking about stuff, but I want to see all the stuff so that's why I'm playing through again

Its For Real Now! Its For Real Now!

I really like the Final Fantasy-ish feel I get when I listen to this. When are you going to release Final Fantasy Essence? I'm interested in it mainly for the reason that it sounds like it's going to at least have a good soundtrack :)

NemecekMusic responds:

It doesnt have a release date yet, but if you want more info click this link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/2852/
Glad to know you felt that Final Fantasy-ish feel, that was my main goal. =D
Thanks for the review!

Portal - Still Alive FIX Portal - Still Alive FIX

I really like what you did with the instrumental part of the song, but I was disappointed when I only heard half of GLaDOS' lyrics.
One of the reasons I enjoyed Still Alive was the lyrics.
Anyways, still a pretty good remix keep it up!

UnrealReno responds:

Thanks for the comment :) I'd love to put more GLaDOS in there but I really suck at lyrics :p Sorry!

Monkey Island ( HE ) Monkey Island ( HE )

deep...

Makes me want to play monkey island again. nice work