1HG: Youth Ward 1HG: Youth Ward

first, 1HGUberFan asked me to tell anyone that's wants a code for a full game unlock is out of luck. He just gave up his last one :(
Second, if you do want a code for full game unlock you'll have to get it from the creator's tumblr page by donating the appropriate amount to recieve a code, again, sorry.
That all being said, I really enjoyed this installment and I hope another one comes out soon!

Floaty Bubble DEMO Floaty Bubble DEMO

Nice

Pretty good and all with easy controls, a few times I think my bubble popped without me actually touching the wall. Overall a 9/10
~power to the pikmin

mostwantedboy responds:

Yeah, it does that. I think it's a glitch. I'm going to try and fix that in the original version, thanks for pointing that out! And thanks for the review! :D

One Chance One Chance

Lol

Thanks FiberCode, sorry Awkward SilenceGames but it is replayable. Good game though and I really enjoyed the only one chance concept and it got me thinking about stuff, but I want to see all the stuff so that's why I'm playing through again

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

I love it!

I can see a whole lot of detail has gone into this game.

Love in Color 2.0 Love in Color 2.0

I love it!

This is awesome way to go!

EqualToCody responds:

bless your heart thank you!

Pixel defence Pixel defence

Yeah I beat It!

Great game it ran smooth for me and it was pretty fun to play!

The Circular Blot The Circular Blot

Needs sound

But other than that good game!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

I found a glitch

In level 6 of crater stadium on easy mode I ran and jumped at a wall that was past Mr. Beautiful and those platforms in his room and I all of a sudden popped out at the top of the ceiling and was running along there. Other than that great game!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

This is great!

If anyone wants to know:
To get OVERKILL you have to upgrade only attack for Matt, get the Sword heart ability for your unleash, and anything to do with upgrading attack, until you get to the stage with the spirits that have autolife then switch to Souleater and up Matt's attack (either temper or attack potion, Natz's Limit break will do perfect if you have the chance to use it) and use unleash, if it hits it should get the highest damage. Best results in easy mode but I did this in hard mode too so should be no problem!
To get the INVINCIBLE medal, get survivor or get really lucky. To get survivor all you have to do is have Matt die twice in battle, same applies to Natz's angel but I think you can also get that if you use revive lots too. To get NOOB all you have to do is get Natz to use Ion canon when she has low health to get herself killed.

This one of the best games on Newgrounds and I have to say that this could be one of Matt's best works to date!

Level Up! Level Up!

Really good game

I found a trick, restart and then load the game and you won't be invisible in the morning. But this doesn't help in the nightmares though as it makes the difficulty just a hundred times worse. Please fix that!
I give you a good score because I know after you fix the bugs It will be a really good game, so don't sweat it!